Minimum qualification: Pass out LLB or pursuing LLB in the final year. Total coaching hours: 200+ (both weekend or weekly courses)
- Intensive classroom interaction with experienced faculty.
- Detailed lectures by field experts.
- Extensive unit tests, mock tests and individual timed module tests based on CLAT pattern
- Constructive analysis of student’s performance in module tests and mock test
|Courses||Time Duration||Charges INR|
|UDX CLAT Master Blaster||(8-9 Months 650+ hours)||95,990/-*|
|UDX CJ+CLAT Combo||8-10 Months (790+ hours)||109,901/-*|
Note: If You have a strong belief in yourself (special talent to convince people), go for the “UDX Challenge Award” and join the courses FREELY**.
For special discounts and awards: Contact- 8550000844
NOTE: * Extra VAT taxes will be added to the above original/basic charges. It will be paid to the Govt. for our benefit. Hence the total amount may increase.
Pay here full fees online immediately and get additional discount Rs.1000/-!
CLAT LLM Syllabus:
Total marks: 200 topics:
- Law of Contracts
- Law of Torts
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Constitutional Law
- Legal Theory
Number of Questions:
- Objective Type: 50 questions of one mark each
- Short Answers: 10 questions of five marks each
- Essay: Two questions of 50 marks each
(Two sections containing three questions each, out of which one from each section to be answered.)
Cut-off marks at the CLAT for Postgraduate Programme:
To qualify for admission to the Postgraduate program at NLU, a candidate should secure a minimum of 50% marks (40% in case of SC / ST / OBC* and persons with disability*) in the Common Law Admission Test.