Special Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities under Scheme "AMBEDKAR TALENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM"
USAT- UrsDay Scholarship Admission Test. USAT conducted every year by UDX Institute- India’s No 1 Institute for International Law Entrance Exams. Every year there are thousands of students who prepare CLAT Exam, Civil Judges Exam- JMFC-ADJ-APP as well as other top Law entrance exam. And these exams are not very easy for many students due to a lack of professional passionate preparation, practice, and test papers. Offcourse, The best solution for this exam is a good coaching institute who supports you for the best ways to prepare for those exams. But some students can not afford coaching classes due to poor financial conditions. However, Even we believe that talented hard-working students are deserved to get coaching at the most affordable price. They should get a fair chance to earn with talent and knowledge. Even As per government various reports, There are more than 90% of poor underprivileged (SC/ST/OBC/Minority) families have been suppressed for more than 2000 years. So, we want to give them fair chance so that these exam students stand in 1 line & then compete in a healthy way. so that we can create a socially ecologically most sustainable society.
Selection for Scholarship
- Your selection will be based on USAT preliminary test exam
- Test Conduct every month 3rd Sunday by UDX Institute.
- You need to submit required by document before the test exam.
- Student final selection will depend on 75% on the USAT score and 25% for personal Interviews.
- Total Available Scholarship is 15 (5 seats can be preferred for Underprivileged, minority and defense services students) for CLAT and 15 (5 seats can be preferred for Underprivileged, minority & defense services students) for CIVIL JUDGES EXAM COACHING in a year.
- The result will be declared within one month from the date of the exam.
- Previous education documents/degree mark sheets need to carry for the interview.
- Scholarship approved for the candidates will be valid for one month only to take admission.